Licensed Psychotherapist (self-employed) - United Kingdom
TherapyChat is a platform dedicated to online psychological assistance. Through our licensed therapists, we offer online psychology services through the use of new technologies.
TherapyChat is growing rapidly and we are looking for a licensed psychotherapist based in the UK to join our team. The candidate must have a clear vocation for health care, a proactive attitude, technical and interpersonal skills and a firm adherence to the code of ethics that regulates this profession.
- Practice as a self-employed therapist through our online platform
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- 3+ years clinical experience as a qualified therapist
- Residence in the United Kingdom
- Post-graduate diploma in CBT is a plus.
- Registered psychotherapists with one of the following professional associations:
- HCPC is a plus
- The candidate ideally also have experience with:
- Third wave therapy
- Couples counselling and/or psychosexual therapy
- Integrative psychotherapy
- Person-centred counselling
- Suitable indemnity insurance (at least GBP5.000.000)
- Valid DBS
- Flexibility and motivation to grow with us, with long-term professional projection
- It is necessary that you feel comfortable working with new technologies
What we offer:
- Be part of a pioneering international project in strong expansion
- A competitive remuneration
- Immediate start
- Flexible schedule
- Extended reach and no displacement needed
- Growth opportunities
- No exclusivity
Only applications that meet all requirements will be assessed.
Ready for a new challenge? We want to meet you!