Operations Internship - English Speaking Markets
TherapyChat is a tech platform created in 2016 with the goal of democratizing access to therapy through the use of its online platform / mobile app. Currently we offer our services globally in both Spanish and English language.
Join our family
We are growing at a fast pace and we are looking for a candidate to become a member of our team as Operations Manager for our English-speaking service. Our work is rewarding and we help each other by creating a supportive and collaborative environment for one another. Take a look at our opening below and send us your application - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Carry out recruitment processes of licensed psychotherapists (active search for recruitment channels, candidate screening, interviews, therapist onboarding)
- Manage and provide support to active therapists (English-speaking service only)
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Implement efficient processes and standards, in line with HQ guidelines
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Oversee expenses and budgeting for the English-speaking service to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology, Economics or other relevant field
- Fluent in both Spanish and English languages
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Analytical mind
- Hands-on and result oriented
- Positive attitude and excited by solving problems yourself
What we offer?
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a professional and dynamic team
- A flat organization where we listen to everyone’s ideas and a motivated working environment
- A competitive salary
- Open-office in the heart of Madrid
- Possibility to work remotely
Ready for a new challenge? We want to get to know you better!