Performance Marketing Specialist
España, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridMarketing
¿Qué es TherapyChat?
We’re a Madrid-based startup and the fastest-growing behavioural health player in Europe. With wellbeing at the core of the business, TherapyChat promotes and eases the access to a qualified therapist.
At TherapyChat, you’ll have the opportunity to join the company that is revolutionising the behavioural health space while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to mental health support. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives…all while enjoying your everyday!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Be part of a team where you will:
- Execute and optimize paid demand generation campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Google, Facebook, and Outbrain
- Optimize the user acquisition funnel by designing data-driven tests on messaging and landing page experiences
- Lead recommendations and own the implementation of new digital marketing programs, automation, and tactics
- Own performance marketing goals, objectives, metrics, and measurements
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Work with the wider marketing team and product team to build TherapyChat’s marketing strategy
+3 years experience managing Paid Marketing campaigns across different channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic/Display) with clear performance metrics
Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of 1M€/year)
High proficiency in Paid Social, Programmatic/Display, and Paid Search platforms
Knowledge and technical understanding of analytical tools such as pixels and tagging
Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers
Experience managing agencies is a plus but not essential
Native or native-level Spanish, fluent English - verbal and written, Italian would be a plus
Experience our TherapyChat benefits:
Hybrid working model.
Competitive salary (fixed + variable).
Free and unlimited online therapy.
Unique experience in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
Motivating and inclusive work environment where everyone's ideas are heard.
Continuous and personalised training.
What you'll find when working at TherapyChat:
One team: we are all striving for the same mission, together!
Professionalism: Driven to deliver the best quality in everything we do.
Resilience: We face each new challenge with a positive attitude, making the best of each and every situation.
Diversity and Inclusion: Whatever you are and wherever you come from, you are one of TherapyChat.
Commitment: We have a moral responsibility with what we do.
People-oriented: We take care of our people (patients, psychologists and workers), if you are well, so are we.
If you identify yourself with this job offer and want to join our mission, we look forward to meeting you!